3D & Concept Artist
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment: 3 months with a possibility for longer employment (Preferably 100%, 42h)
Location: From Switzerland remote or in office (Zurich). If you’re abroad, we could consider freelancing options.
We’re Indoor Astronaut, a small indie studio located in Zurich. We have released Unrailed! in the last year on all major platforms.
We’re looking for a general 3D & Concept Artist for future projects to prototype and implement visual elements of a game such as characters, environmental assets and vehicles. As we are still a small team, the range of responsibilities might be rather large and can differ over the time.
- Rapid investigation & iteration of different unique 3D design & animation approaches aligning with gameplay-ideas
- Creating, rigging, animating & texturing 3D assets fit for game production
- Work collaboratively with our small team with regular meetings and discussions
- Proficient in creating concept art or any other kind of visual prototyping
- Having an eye for creating visually coherent assets
- Strong skills in at least one major modelling & animation software
- Strong skills in designing textures and materials
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills
- Good ability to time-estimate individual tasks
- Fluent in english or german
- Experience with low-poly or voxel art
- Experience with procedural mesh generation
- Experience with procedural texture generation
- Experience with creating custom shaders
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with Blender
If you are interested, send us your application to apply(at)indoorastronaut.ch